Friday, July 8, 2011

THE TWO HOUSES MERGE AS FELICIA BITES THE DUST

BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED Vol.6
RUDIOMETRE
by Rudeboy Necta




In a heart-rending unexpected twist on Sunday, Felicia from Malawi had the lowest vote and was evicted from Big Brother Amplified house.
The carefree lass who from time to time kept viewers glued to their tellies (TVs) courtesy of her sexy gyrations and African-inspired dance moves had before coming into the house revealed that she was in a relationship and has a four year old child.
Millicent who together with Felicia and Sharon O had formed a pact of BFFs was also moved to the ‘Tails’ house following her exit.
Right now, 16 housemates including Botswana’s Zeus and Miss P are remaining in the house.
On Monday, there were no nominations as Big Brother kept everybody guessing as to what he had in store that evening. While many including myself were thinking Biggie is going to put every housemate up for possible eviction, that was not to be as Biggie unfolded what is undoubtedly the most explosive moment of the Season.
Out of the blue, Biggie transferred the unsuspecting Headsmates to the Tails House, with mind-blowing results! First to leave was Hanni who was welcomed with a nauseating raucous. Our boy, Zeus wrapped up the shipment in style in a true ‘Moja morago ke kgosi’ axiom.
By the time I went to bed a couple of hours after the two houses merged, the mood in the house was beyond explosive, as the Housemates came together and saw each other for the first time in weeks! There were hugs, tears and screams of excitement as the Housemates got re-acquainted one more time. From now on there will no longer be a Tails or Heads House. Now let the real games begin.
Since the show kicked off on Sunday May 1st, we have seen nine housemates (Jossy of Namibia, Nkuli of South Africa, Michael of Mozambique, Bhoke of Tanzania, Ernest of Uganda, Confidence of Ghana, Nic of Kenya, Danny of Ethiopia and just recently Felicia of Malawi) evicted while the other seventh; Lotus of Tanzania was disqualified for going against the rules of the game.
Below is a chat I had with the evicted Felicia:

Rudeboy: Are you mad that Vina’s swap cost you a place in the house?
Felicia: No, I’m not mad. However, I didn’t see it coming and I was caught off guard. I think she had no choice especially given the fact that she too was up for possible eviction and she had been up three times in a row. I have no hard feelings for her. This is just a game and every housemate is at risk of being evicted.
Rudeboy: I gather you have a son and you must be missing him?
Felicia: Yep, I miss him so much. I miss him calling me mummy. I can’t wait to catch up with him and pamper him.
Rudeboy: There was a time you straddled Zeus and when he told you he was uncomfortable being in that position with you, you went to Millicent and broke down in tears? Are we missing something here?
Felicia: Ha-ha! No! I wasn’t crying because Zeus rejected me. I cried because I was overwhelmed by the fear of me being evicted that day. I like Zeus and his music. I’m his number one fan.
Rudeboy: What do you think of Biggie’s latest twist in the game?
Felicia: I think it’s going to be fun. We’re going to see more drama and entertainment from the merger of the two houses. I just wish I was a part of it as I had loved to have seen the other housemates from the other house.
Rudeboy: Plans for the future?
Felicia: I want to study journalism so as to break into the showbiz industry. I also want to write a book (autobiography) so as to share my experiences with the rest of the world.

ZEUS
Botswana
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
For the second time since he’s been up for possible eviction; Zeus has made us proud by surviving the eviction wrath. He received two country votes and thank you South Africa for beefing up our votes. Now that’s what I call being neighbourly. He brushed aside Felicia’s advances prior to her being evicted. Damn, that was cold but a welcome move.
MISS P
Botswana
Rating: 8/10 Up Arrow
My home girl is going to have it tough this week. Her woes started on Sunday when Millicent was moved to Tails house. Now she finds herself fighting for her man (Alex) with Weza and Millicent. Just give up the fight dear. There are many nicely-chiseled men right here at home. If in doubt I can hook you up.
WEZA
Angola
Rating: 8/10 Down Arrow
First she was into Luclay and they have on many occasions kissed. Now she wants to grab Alex’s attention as well; going on about how she has had feelings for him since ‘Day 1.’ If the guys are not careful, they will find themselves nursing broken hearts. Stop doing things and saying; “My people don’t understand English, so they wouldn’t know what’s happening.”
KAREN
Nigeria
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
The Energizer-bunny is always on full-recharge mode. I like her for who she is but at times she irritates me when she accuses others of being fake. I’m beginning to think she’s the fake one after all. I already foresee ‘Karenfied’ fights thanks to the two houses merging.
LUCLAY
South Africa
Rating: 9/10 Up Arrow
I’m beginning to see him for who he is. While most people think he likes to put up an act; I beg to differ and think ‘what you see is what you get.’ Once again, I would like to thank his country for saving our boy; Zeus. If Weza plays games with you, switch to Sharon O or Hanni; now that there are many fishes in the sea.

CONFIDENCE
Ghana
Rating: Evicted
VINA
Nigeria
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
She had no choice but to replace herself with Felicia last week. It’s a pity Felicia proved to be the unpopular one in Africa and was sent packing. That wasn’t your fault Vina. Now that the housemates have merged I foresee a whole lot of Vina drama...
NIC
Kenya
Rating: EVICTED
ALEX
Ghana
Rating: 8/10 Up Arrow
I think he has kissed more girls in the Big Brother house than any other male housemate. I don’t know what women see in this guy. He continues to snub Miss P, and we await with bated breath his anticipated reconnection with Millicent or his imminent hook-up with Weza.
ERNEST
Uganda
Rating: Evicted

HANNI
Ethiopia
Rating: 10/10 Up Arrow
I continue to underestimate this young girl despite Africa continuing to save her in large numbers. I’m not sure what she does right but she seems to have stolen the continent’s heart with her royal beauty. Now that she has been reunited with her mother (Weza), there won’t be anything stopping her.

SHARON O
Uganda
Rating: 9/10 Up Arrow
The house merger has come in handy for Sharon O who was separated with her BFFs (Felicia & Millicent) on Sunday. She has now re-united with Millicent and the gossip-mongering is going to continue. Weza better watch out, lest she finds herself between the two women’s claws.
DANNY
Ethiopia
Rating: Evicted
KIM
Zambia
Rating: 7/10 Down Arrow
I have never seen a beautician who doesn’t live up to the title. This woman is always looking scruffy. Ever since her man (Nic) got evicted she seems lost in the house; to a point where she wanted to seduce Alex. The sooner she looks the beautician part the better for her.
VIMBAI
Zimbabwe
Rating: 8/10 Down Arrow
She is smitten over her homeboy Wendall and if she had her way the two would be an item. Their friendship continues to grow and the sooner they up their game one notch up, the better for Africa. We want entertainment in the house. Wonder what the merge will spell out for the looming hook-up between Vimbai and Wendall.
MUMBA
Zambia
Rating: 10/10 Up Arrow
She’s one of the few housemates who haven’t shown us their real side. I don’t know if she’s not attracted to the boys or her eyes are just set on the prize money; and clearly she needs no man to help her win that. She might just shock Africa.
LOMWE
Malawi
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
We wait with bated breath for the love triangle between Hanni, Vina and Lomwe to come out clearly. He seems not to give a hoot about the two women. I think he’s in the house for the money and the hook-up is the least thing in his mind. He should get rid of the ‘wack’ hair-do.
WENDALL
Zimbabwe
Rating: 9/10 Up Arrow
He garnered more votes this past Sunday and it appears he’s doing something right before the eyes of Africa. He should either hook up with Vimbai or tell the poor woman she’s not interested. He should also do something about his hair.
MILLICENT
Kenya
Rating: 10/10 Up Arrow
The gossip-monger of repute survived possible eviction by a whisker this past Sunday and was sent to the Tails house. She has been re-united with her BFF Sharon O courtesy of Monday’s merger and the two are going to be unstoppable. Weza and Miss P better watch out for her sharpened claws.

FELICIA
Malawi
Rating: Evicted
BHOKE
Tanzania
Rating: Evicted

BERNADINA
Namibia
Rating: 7/10 Down Arrow
The Namibian telly-tubby looks up to Karen 100%. Anything Karen says or does, Bernadina is bound to rubber-stamp it. I would like to see her opening up more and more now that all housemates are all under the same roof. Let the real games begin.

*Remember this season's show will have two winners on the final night - Two Big Brother Amplified winners.
The two winners will all walk away with a grand prize of US$200,000.
However, this new twist is unknown to the housemates, something they will be told on the final day. Now that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s fight to keep Zeus and Miss P in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment