Friday, July 8, 2011

NIC AND DANNY FEEL AFRICA’S WRATH

BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED Vol.5
RUDIOMETRE
by Rudeboy Necta

The sixth season of the incredibly popular Big Brother Africa gets exciting everyday and more and more housemates continue to uncoil from their shells. The once shy Mumba in Tailsville is beginning to show her other side and so is Wendall in Headsville.
Since the show kicked off on Sunday May 1st, we have seen eight housemates (Jossy of Namibia, Nkuli of South Africa, Michael of Mozambique, Bhoke of Tanzania, Ernest of Uganda, Confidence of Ghana and just recently Nic of Kenya and Danny of Ethiopia) evicted while the other seventh; Lotus of Tanzania was disqualified for slapping the irritating RSA housemate, Luclay.
This week, we see the entire Heads House up for possible eviction except HOH Vina. The list include my hommie; Zeus, Hanni, Vimbai, Wendall, Lomwe, Millicent, Felicia and Sharon O. Let’s keep Zeus in the house Botswana…


ZEUS
Botswana
Rating: 10/10 Up Arrow
I was disappointed that he didn’t win the examination task although many in the house deem him as intelligent. He’s still my boy and I’d continue to bet my money on him despite him facing possible eviction this Sunday. Let’s do all in our power to keep him in the house. Whoop! Whoop!
MISS P
Botswana
Rating: 5/10 Down Arrow
Somebody hold me before I b&^%$ slap Miss P for continuing to embarrass us by forcing herself unto Alex. This guy has no time for her whatsoever. She also has this irritating ‘Nkuli’ laughter. I do not hate, just calling a spade what it is.
WEZA
Angola
Rating: 10/10 Up Arrow
Her arrival into Tailsville has surely added an interesting twist into the game. We continue to see Luclay making a fool out of himself by declaring his undying love for the Angolan lass who seems to not give a hoot about the RSA-cry-baby noting that the latter has a girlfriend outside the house.
KAREN
Nigeria
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
She survived eviction by garnering most of the country votes this past Sunday; a clear sign that Africa still wants her in the game for many weeks to come. I like her because she’s the only one who can put Luclay in his place. Her tattooed Pamela Anderson boobs are also candy to the eye.
LUCLAY
South Africa
Rating: 3/10 Down Arrow
Each time after eviction night this man breaks down into dramatic spells throwing jabs at housemates and calling them fakes. Like Karen labeled him this week, he’s a strong man with a woman’s heart. He’s just too full of himself and thinks he knows a zillion things about the world of showbiz. Nigga please!
CONFIDENCE
Ghana
Rating: Evicted
VINA
Nigeria
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
She’s the HOH this week, and for once this gave her immunity from being up for possible eviction. She seems to be falling in love with Lomwe a thing which didn’t sit down well with Felicia who accused her of betraying her friend; Hanni. All I can say is let the best woman win. We need some action in Tailsville and what a better way to start Vina...
NIC
Kenya
Rating: EVICTED
ALEX
Ghana
Rating: 5/10 Down Arrow
Dude; why are you turning your back against our beauty; Miss P? Can’t you see, this young woman likes you and wishes you could cuddle with her every night. Be a man and act like one. I’m not sure if Peo is prepared to deal with the ‘three-legged rumour’ trauma though.
ERNEST
Uganda
Rating: Evicted

HANNI
Ethiopia
Rating: 9/10 Up Arrow
Ever since her guardian angels (Confidence and Weza) were removed from Headsville a week ago, Hanni has started to come out of her shell. Once in a while you could see her having fun with other housemates; a rare sight if you ask me. I’m not sure is she will survive Africa’s wrath this Sunday.

SHARON O
Uganda
Rating: 8/10 Stays the same
She’s lazy and despite her good looks adds no value into the house. She’s formed a clique with Felicia and Millicent and the trio off late spends time gossiping about other housemates. Let’s see if she will survive eviction this Sunday.
DANNY
Ethiopia
Rating: Evicted
KIM
Zambia
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
She confessed to having played Nic by nominating him for possible eviction last week; and indeed the love-of-his-life got booted out this past Sunday. I was pissed when she shed some tears during Nic’s disposal. I was like ‘Kim are you for real?’ after that b%$#@!) played you? Time to sing Beyonce’s latest offering ‘Run the World (Girls)...’
VIMBAI
Zimbabwe
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
I have started to like her because I believe she’s one of the few real housemates in Headsville. Many feel she should be booted out because she comes from a well-off family but I beg to differ. She’s quite competitive and I’d love to see her bag the prize money.
MUMBA
Zambia
Rating: 9/10 Up Arrow
She didn’t just come out of her shell but Mumba has also lost the wig and showed us her real self. She’s one of the few who can stand up against Luclay as witnessed by Sunday’s threatening altercations which earned the two punishments from Big Brother. Way to go sissy!
LOMWE
Malawi
Rating: 10/10 Stays the same
Vimbai says she will never date Lomwe because his numerous tattoos gross her out. Ha!Ha! I’m not sure about that excuse; bit what I know is that he’s a cool dude who can date any chick she wants. For the second time, he has nominated his ‘purported love interest’ Hani for possible eviction labelling her lazy.
WENDALL
Zimbabwe
Rating: 5/10 Stays the same
For once this guy is up for possible eviction and I’m certain Africa will show him the door simply because he adds no value into the house. If he doesn’t get evicted this coming Sunday, I’d bet my money on him as a potential winner of the show. He should hook up with Vimbai and steam up his action.
MILLICENT
Kenya
Rating: 9/10 Stays the same
She’s also up for possible eviction for the second time in a row. She spends most of her time drinking and the sooner her stay in the house gets cut short by getting evicted this coming Sunday, the better for her liver. She has toned down on gossiping.

FELICIA
Malawi
Rating: 9/10 Stays the same
She was the only one who was not nominated for possible eviction this week but unfortunately the HOH; Vina who was also nominated for possible eviction threw the spanner in her works by replacing herself and placing Felicia’s head on the chopping block. Shame man. She doesn’t deserve to go, so Africa please save her.

BHOKE
Tanzania
Rating: Evicted

BERNADINA
Namibia
Rating: 8/10 Down Arrow
The ‘telly-tubby’ of Big Brother Amplified house seems brainy after all. I’m glad she won the HOH brainy quiz task which Biggie prepared after the Tails’ HOH; Nic was evicted this past Sunday. She looks up to Karen and I don’t blame her at all for she can learn a few tricks from the Naija chick...

NIC AND DANNY FEEL AFRICA’S WRATH

Africa voted in large numbers, making this week’s M-Net Big Brother Amplified vote one of the biggest ever – but Danny and Nic couldn’t pick up enough votes to stay in the game.
Both were evicted this past Sunday, leaving 17 Housemates in the hunt for two grand prizes of USD200 000 each.
On Tuesday I had a moment to chat with them over the phone and below is a précis of our conversation…
Rudeboy: What’s up Nic, what’s next for you?
Nic: I’m just looking forward to my television equipment which I have missed since my stay in the Big Brother Amplified house. I’m looking forward to using it and coming up with programmes which I can actually commission to MNet. I have huge plans ahead of me.
Danny: I’m good Rudeboy. I just want to get home and see my family. The rest will unfold as the weeks come by. I can’t tell you right now what I’m going to do with my life, but I’m thankful to Big Brother for giving me the opportunity.
Rudeboy: Are you disappointed that you got evicted from the race to the USD200 000 prize money?
Nic: I’m not really disappointed as I believe somehow that day was bound to come and even if one had a game plan there’s no how you could know about your fate. I just look at the positive side and the publicity that I was able to get from being in the show 24/7. I have also been well-received by the Kenyan media and I will use all the publicity to the maximum.
Rudeboy: Tell me about your lack-of-interest in Kim?
Nic: I didn’t expect anyone to fall in love with me that quickly. The thing is that I had actually spent six years not being in a relationship and I wasn’t mentally ready to fall in love with Kim and she was not happy when I told her that. I needed my personal space and she didn’t take kindly to that. I constantly told her that there was a place and time for everything but she felt betrayed hence why I think she nominated me.
Rudeboy: Tell me about Weza’s coming into Tails House?
Nic: She stirred up a storm and everybody reacted positively to her arrival. The girls were mostly smitten and you could tell they liked her. We also saw Luclay falling for her and girls starting to dress up.
Rudeboy: Danny; whom are you going to miss the most in the house?
Danny: Everybody my king especially Luclay whom I treated as a younger brother to me. I’m going to miss the everyday conversations and the tasks.
Rudeboy: Your last word?
Danny: I love Botswana so much and I’d love to visit the place someday. I interacted well with Miss P and Zeus. As for now, I’m looking forward to seeing my family.

*Remember this season's show will have two winners on the final night - Two Big Brother Amplified winners.
The two winners will all walk away with a grand prize of US$200,000.
However, this new twist is unknown to the housemates, something they will be told on the final day. Now that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s fight to keep Zeus and Miss P in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment