Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MISS P, WEZA AND ALEX CHAT WITH RUDEBOY

#EXCLUSIVE


Rudeboy: Do you think your strategy with Alex backfired and cost you a place in the game?
Miss P: Personally I don’t have any regrets and I don’t think the strategy backfired. I do believe it was time for me to go. I had no power to change that.

Rudeboy: Of the remaining 13 housemates who would you like to see win the money?
Miss P: There are people in the house whom I consider strong in terms of their personalities and these include Zeus, Vina, Karen and Luclay. These are the guys I see winning the money.

Rudeboy: Your BBA Amplified experience. What did you learn the most?
Miss P: I learnt to tolerate people as well as to respect every individual’s ideas. I also learnt to listen to people which is one of my weaknesses.

Rudeboy: Did you really love Alex or it was part of your game plan?
Miss P: Love is a very strong word but what I can tell you is that me and him are very close and I do believe it was a natural thing. We’re getting to know each other better and I’d love to spend more time with him. As for hooking up I think it’s still too early for me to say.

Rudeboy: Bomaye! Any regrets my king?
Alex: Not at all my man. Africa has spoken and what remains is for me to take it like a man.

Rudeboy: Whom are you going to miss the most in the house?
Alex: Luclay; he was my man. We’re tight like that.

Rudeboy: Tell us about your BBA Amplified experience?
Alex: I learnt a lot and I’m still open to many opportunities and options. I’m excited to have represented Ghana. One of my plans is to come up with my own clothing line and use Africa to promote it.

Rudeboy: What’s going on between you and Miss P?
Alex: Peo’s my hommie and I might just make a trip to Botswana. Watch this space.

Rudeboy: Any disappointments?
Weza: Oh man! I’m not disappointed because I went into the house for exposure and if I had won the money would have come as a bonus. There are people in that house who deserve to win more than me. All I needed was exposure.

Rudeboy: Your BBA Amplified experience?
Weza: It’s crazy. As soon as I came out of the house I found many proposals from as far as Nigeria and Ghana, and my manager is currently handling that.

Rudeboy: Love triangle between you, Luclay and Alex?
Weza: I didn’t have a strategy at all. In that house I found myself getting close to people I didn’t expect to get close to. All I can say is that I’m very good friend with the guys.

Rudeboy: The fight between Karen and Vimbai?
Weza: I didn’t want to be a part of it. All I told Karen on that day was that I don’t want to fight other people’s battles as I had a feeling that I will be going home that Sunday.

Rudeboy: Future plans?
Weza: You guys are going to see a lot of me on TV and Radio. I will also be touring Africa and I want Botswana to be a part of the countries I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment